Donate in memory
Many people like to donate in memory of a loved one as their way of giving back to the hospice and also paying tribute to a special person in their life. Families sometimes request donations to the hospice in lieu of flowers at funerals. Each year, these donations help provide care and support to hundreds of our patients and their families.
If you would like to speak to a member of the St Helena Hospice Fundraising team about this, please contact us by email or call 01206 931468.
There are various ways in which you can donate in memory:
- Cheques made payable to St Helena Hospice can be sent by post to any of our hospice locations.
- Drop off cash to any of our hospice locations.
- Talk to your funeral director who can make the arrangements for an in memory donations to be collected for St Helena Hospice and forwarded to us once they have received all donations.
- Special donation envelopes or collection pots can be provided by the Fundraising Office for donations at a funeral.
- Donate in memory online.
- Telephone the Fundraising Office on 01206 931468 to make a donation using your credit or debit cards.
Please note that you should not send cash if you donate in memory via post and with all donations, please clearly indicate who you are donating in memory of. We do like to thank people for their in memory donations so please include your full name and postal address an/or email address.