Date: Monday 7th May
Location Colchester Rugby Club, Mill Road, Mile End, Colchester CO4 5JF
Our BRAND NEW annual prize draw gives you the chance to win one of many wonderful prizes, such as a VIP 14 Day Family Guest Pass at the luxurious David Lloyd Club, or a Lifehouse Love Life Spa Day, the perfect escape for a day of ultimate relaxation for two. Tickets cost just £1 and all proceeds go towards supporting our services in your community.
The draw will take place at our Community Fete and Fun Day.
Tickets are available to be purchased at our hospice sites and at our events.
Lifehouse Love Life Spa Day
The perfect escape for a day of ultimate relaxation for two.
Includes a luxurious 25 minute treatment, a delicious three course buffet lunch. Unlimited access to the spa, gym and gardens until 6pm.
David Lloyd VIP 14 day Family Guest Pass
David Lloyd VIP 14 day Family Guest Pass
A delicious meal for four at Colchester Rugby and Football Club
£25 Gift Card for Parkers Garden Company
Beautiful handmade bouquet crafted by Amnesia Flowers
A luxury hamper
Begambleaware aims to promote responsibility in gambling. It provides information to help people make informed decisions about their gambling. It will help you to find out more about gambling and what responsible gambling means, to understand and recognise problem gambling, and show you where to go for further information, help and support should you need it.
Terms and Conditions for The Prize Draw
1. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended at any time by the promoter).
2. All raffles are run and promoted by St Helena Hospice registered charity number: 280919.
3. Tickets will be sold at Hospice sites, Hospice events and to the general public.
4. No member of supporter services team or any employee of St Helena Hospice who is involved in the processing of the raffle may enter the draw. All other paid staff, volunteers and trustees of St Helena Hospice, may enter the Prize Draw. Anyone who has entered the draw will not be permitted to draw the prize winning tickets.
5. Tickets – The following information will be shown on all tickets for each draw: www.begambleaware.co.uk and www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk Licence number: 4685.
6. Processing of payments & tickets - All tickets and payments are processed by the Supporter Services team ? (staff & volunteers) within the Fundraising office at whose normal place of work is Units 1&4, The Atrium, Phoenix Square, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9AS. The fundraising office is only accessible by secure digi-locked doors. All visitors are only admitted when accompanied by a member of staff.
7. Transactions are immediate, tickets are offered to a customer and the person’s telephone number and name is taken. The customer pays £1
8. Storage of tickets - Processed tickets are stored in a large sealed box, with securing handles, reinforced edges, made from polypropylene which is kept locked in a cupboard in the Fundraising office when not being used. Only the members of the Supporter Services team have access to this cupboard. The container is moved from the cupboard to the processing area when needed and then returned to the locked cupboard.
9. The draw - Tickets are drawn from the storage container each prize is drawn by a different individual, who has not entered the Prize Draw or taken part in any processing of the tickets. These draw selections are then adjudicated and overseen by a minimum of two individuals who have not entered the Grand Draw. Tickets must be shuffled up/ mixed up between draws.
10. Promotion of the draw date and location - The draw date and location is on all printed tickets (the section that the supporter keeps.) It is printed on any information including social media and our website..
11. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
12. Failure to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry. St Helena Hospice reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
13. Terms and Conditions are available by visiting our website or available on request.
14. Participation in the St Helena Hospice Grand Draw costs £1 per raffle ticket.
15. The raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16 years; except for the Supporter Services team (staff & volunteers) within the Fundraising office whose normal place of work is Units 1&4, The Atrium, Phoenix Square, Colchester, and Essex, CO4 9AS. All other staff and volunteers of St Helena Hospice unless they are directly involved with the raffle, their agencies and other companies directly involved in the running of the Draw may participate in the Draw.
16. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
17. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years he/she will be exempt from the Grand Draw and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
18. The requirements of the Gambling Act 2005 mean that we have a statutory duty to verify that each Grand Prize draw player is aged 16 years old or over. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 16 years to participate in the Grand Draw. By taking part in the St Helena Hospice Grand Prize Draw, it is deemed to confirm that you are aged 16 years or over. St Helena Hospice will carry out checks in any way we may deem appropriate to verify the age of players. This may include, but is not limited to, phone calls.
19. Monies raised by this Grand Prize Draw will support the general work of St Helena Hospice, registered charity number 280919.
20. Participation in this Grand Draw is made by paying £1 for a ticket which is entered into the draw.
21. The Grand Draw ticket got each participant will be entered into the draw, on receipt of £1.
22. St Helena Hospice accepts no responsibility for Grand Draw tickets that are lost, stolen, damaged or illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified.
23. Any blank tickets received will not be entered into the draw and the monies paid will be treated as a donation to St Helena Hospice.
24. Grand Draw tickets will be drawn randomly.
25. Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last prize.
26. The result of the Grand Draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
27. Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
28. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal value. Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable and no cash alternative is available.
29. Prizes may be subject to additional Terms and Conditions of the prize provider.
30. If a prize is not claimed or a prize cannot be delivered using the details provided to the promoter within 6 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
31. The closing date and time for purchasing is 2pm on Monday 7th May 2018 at the May Fete, 7th May at Colchester Rugby and Football Club.
32. The Grand Draw will take place on Monday 7th May at Colchester Rugby Club.
33. We promise to comply with all Data Protection Act requirements and protect your personal data.
34. St Helena Hospice would like to contact you occasionally to keep you up to date with and informed of how your donations and support are helping to deliver excellent hospice care. You can update your preferences or stop communication at any time by calling 01206 931468. We will never sell, share or swap personal details and our privacy statement is available by visiting sthelenahospice.org.uk/privacypolicy or by request.