St Helena Home Care
Our St Helena Home Care service provides care for two groups of people:
1) Those who are over 65 years old who may or may not have an incurable illness.
2) Those who are over the age of 16 and in need of end of life care (previously known as the 'Hospice at Home' service)
St Helena Home Care provides individually-tailored care of the highest quality. It helps people to live as independently, comfortably and securely as possible. This service may include:
- Assisting people with personal care tasks, which include; washing, dressing, showering, bathing dressing and undressing, oral hygiene and toileting.
- Maintaining a hygienic environment by ensuring cleanliness of certain rooms, i.e. bedding, sitting and any surfaces, work areas, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Providing assistance with continence.
- Assisting people with their mobility using the appropriate equipment as instructed.
- Enabling people to take their prescribed medication and completing the necessary documentation.
For more information about St Helena Home Care please call 01206 913240 between 9am and 6.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am - 6pm Friday, 9am - 5pm Saturday, and 10am - 4pm on Sunday and Bank Holidays.
For clinical professionals
Referrals can no longer be made to 'Hospice at Home' as this service is now part of St Helena Home Care. This change means that funding will need to be arranged via Social Care or Continuing Healthcare before any care arrangements can commence.
Are you a care worker looking for work?
With the launch of our new service, we are now looking to recruit passionate care workers to expand the team. It is essential that all applicants can drive, have access to a vehicle and have an NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care or have at least six months proven experience of care work.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the role please call 01206 913 466 and ask for April.